Industry : Automotive | Founded : 1945 (Ludhiana) | Headquarters : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India | Area served : Worldwide | Key people: Anand Mahindra (MD) | Products : Automobiles, commercial vehicles, two-wheelers |
Mahindra and Mahindra is the leading automobile company of India that was established in 1945 and been growing at tremendous rate. Company also started manufacturing tractors and light commercial vehicles (LCV). Company has two operational units first one for the manufacturing utility vehicles, LCV and three wheelers. For manufacturing Farm Equipment like tractors, company has separate manufacturing unit and because of excellent efforts company become the market leader in 1983 for manufacturing tractors.
In SUV Segment Company has achieved outstanding appreciation with the launch of Scorpio. This car was has surpass the sale of every other car and foster the company to become market leader in SUV segment. Presently company has manufacturing in Jaipur, Rudrapur, Nagpur, Nashik (2 units), Mumbai (2 units) and Zaheerabad. Company has more than 35,000 employees that work with a mission to provide best services to customers. Because of excellent services company was awarded with numerous awards that include
· In 2007 company won the Bombay Chamber Good Corporate Citizen award.
· In 2007 company won the Corporate Social Responsibility Award by Businessworld FICCI-SEDF
· In Brand Trust survey Mahindra & Mahindra was ranked at 10 th position among the list of most trusted brands of India.
Different manufacturing units of Mahindra produce different cars. Below mention is the list of plants and produced cars
· In Bangalore Plant Company produce Mahindra e2o, in Maharashtra plant company produce Mahindra Maxximo, Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Pik-Up, SsangYong Rexton
· In Haridwar Plant Company manufactures Mahindra Bolero
· In Nasik Plant Company produce Mahindra Thar, Mahindra Xylo, Mahindra Quanto, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Pik-Up, Mahindra Verito, Mahindra XUV500
Address: Mahindra Towers, G M Bhosale Marg, Mumbai 400018, INDIA| Contact Details: 1800 425 1624