1. First in the list is ABB India ABB India is a 100% subsidiary of global Company, engaged in Power and robotics business. They have presence in 100 countries in the world and have 1,40000 employees in all over the world.
They carry out start to end of the project with installation to execution. Some of their successful projects in the country are Power network management solutions for Delhi Metro, Lighting control solution at Delhi Airport, that enables the airport to make considerable energy savings, UHVDC Link from Agra to Biswanath Chariali in North East. There are many more feathers in ABB India's hat for increasing Power efficiency. Their Smart Grids, High Voltage Transformers, Data Centers are running many power projects in the country.
They are among the largest supplier of Power Transformers, Power Grids, Industrial Motors, and Generators for Wind Energy.
ABB India is known for the technology and their newer and better products. Their Research & Development centers always strive to create advanced technology that creates revolution in Power industry. Their HDVC or High Voltage Direct Current technology has changed the way electricity is supplied to the end users. Their HDVC technology reduces power loses and has made electrical energy travel long distances easily and cost effectively. They were the first to develop electrically powered Industrial robot and today there are 1,60000 ABB Industrial Robots are used in different locations in the world. ABB India has helped shaping the country by providing Power Grids, Electrical Substations, Transformers, Industrial Robots, and Power Generators for Green technologies like Wind and Solar energy. Their High Voltage Products and Cables are being used in different electricity generation projects in the country. India's first barge mounted substation is powered by ABB India's medium voltage switchgear and new substation technologies.
Establishment – 1889
Website – www.abb.com
2. We have placed ALSTOM India at second position in the list of top 10 transformer manufacturing companies of India. Company was established and has been in the industry for more than 100 years. Company has head office in Noida and has market capitalization of Rs 3,099.86 crore. Company works across four business segments and has been doing excellent work over the years.
Establishment – 1911
Website – www.alstom.com
Address - A-18, First Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – II, New Delhi – 110 020'
Contact Number - 011- 41610660.
3. Siemens India is placed at third position and has global presence. Company has head office in Mumbai and has 21 manufacturing plants located in different parts of company. Company has huge research and development team that works on innovative technology that uses in transformer manufacturing.
Establishment – 1867
Website – www.siemens.co.in
Address - 130, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Phone - 022 2498 7000
Establishment – 1994
Address: Survey No - 345-350, Opp. P.W.D. Stores, Sarkhej, Bavla Highway, Vill : Changodar, Tal : Sanand,, National Highway 947, Kuvavgouv, Sanand, Gujarat 382410
Phone - 02717 661 661
5.Kirloskar Electric Company Limited is placed at fifth position. Company was established in the year 1946 and has more than 70 years of industry experience. Company has good clients that includes fortune 500 companies. Kirloskar Electric Company Limited has 9 manufacturing units across PAN India.
Establishment – 1946
Website – kirloskar-electric.com
6. At sixth position we have Gujarat Transformers Pvt. Ltd. Company started in the year 1974 under the leadership of Mr. P.J.SHAH and has become one of the prominent player in transformer manufacturing industry. Company has good client tale and some of the prominent clients are NTPC, Aditya Birla Group, Reliance, RPL, HPCL, ADANI GROUP, GEB, TAJ HOTELS, J.P GROUP etc.
Company is head office in Gujarat and has wide distribution network that enable company to increase sale and business growth. Gujarat Transformers Private Limited has several manufacturing units that are equipped with modern machines and uses latest technology.
Establishment – 1974
Website – www.gujarattransformers.com
Address - JD Nagar, Maneja, Vadodara, Gujarat 390013
Phone - 0265 264 2422
Establishment – 1983
Website – www.uttam-bharat.com
Address - Address, B-189/A , Road No.9 (F), VKI Area, Jaipur - 302013 Rajasthan India
8. At eight place we have Urja Techniques (India) Pvt. Ltd, it is one of the top notch transformer manufacturing company and has head office in Mumbai. Company is ISO certified and strickly follow quality guidelines in product manufacturing.
Establishment – 1996
Website – www.urjatransfromers.com
Address - B-17 Shriram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala.
9. Kotsons Pvt. Ltd : KPL (KOTSONS Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading transformer manufacturing company of India that was started in 1979 with a mission to manufacture good quality transformers at cost effective price. Company has manufacturing unit in Alwar Rajasthan and to expend business company has opened two more production plants which are located at Agra (U.P) and Bazpur (Uttaranchal). Company is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certification and implements all the developments according to the quality norms.
Establishment – 1979
Website – www.kotsons.com
Address: C-21, U.P.S.I.D.C., Site-C, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007
Phone:0562 264 1422
Danish Private Limited is placed last in the list of top 10 transformer manufacturing companies of India. Started in 1981 and has more than 20 years of experience in transformer industry. Company has good client tale and 80% of their business comes from old customers.
Establishment – 1981
Website – www.danish.co.in
Address - F-679, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur- 302022. INDIA
Last Updated in 15 June 2017